The perfect Sunshine filled Sunday.
So my perfect Sunday goes a little bit like this when in Brighton.
Get up and go to the beach.
- Have some drinks on the beach.
- Listen to some live music.
- Watch the sunset.
- Either continue the drinks for some cocktails, or go grab some dinner and have a girly night in with gossip or some sort of film/tv series.
My most recent Sunday in NYC:-
- Italian food and cookies from Chelsea market. (Taglitelle bolognaise + Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies from Eleni’s – Couldn’t resist!)
- Walk from West Village to East Village.
- Window browsing.
- Special Ice cream with pick and mix on top!
- Movie (The other woman – See review here)
- Sunset by the Hudson.
- Seat on the L train!
- Chill on my porch in Brooklyn til it gets too cold.
I am such a fan of Sundays, as you can probably tell.
Whilst living over here I seem to have trained my body to crave Italian food on a Sunday. Before my brother went home we would go for our family dinner on Sunday evenings at Puglia in Little Italy, and have the best time. I would highly recommend visiting there if you get a chance, Jorge on the keyboard will show you a good time!
So naturally it is the day when I yearn for home, either a roast at my mums, a barbecue on my mums front yard or some drinks on the beach with the girls. Sundays are always a fabulous day, and I vote them the best day of the week! Some say Saturday is the best day of the week because you can have a full day without worry of work the next day, but I have never had a 9 to 5 Mon-Fri job so that doesn’t really resonate with me.
I will uploading pictures with #25happyhealthydaysinNYC to instagram, so feel free to upload any if you see anything fun around the Empire state in the next 23 days 😀 xxx