stream of thoughts
Freedom in Open
10 Realistic tips from me to you.
(Musical / Singing / Creative / Freedom )
1. Eye contact whilst meeting and conversing. Trust me. I know it can be scary, but buckle up kid, life is terrifying!
2. Speak from a Smile.
3. Sing from a Smile (or at least an inner smile).
4. Listen to surroundings, that is all that is relevant.
5. If you feel that you should do something, Do it.
6. Push through anxieties for new experiences. Do not believe everything you think, but do pay attention to how you feel whilst contemplating said thought. You know if you know!
7. Push forwards! In every sense of the word. If you feel down and out, push forwards to the next step and focus only on that next step.
7a) ALSO Literally at Jam nights or Open mics or choir meetings or theatre rehearsals! Do it, If you are looking to catch an organiser’s eye do not be afraid to be a tad more in their face than you or I would naturally feel comfortable with. We all have extremely short attention spans nowadays so there could be a chance the organiser or MC has or will forget about you. Even if you know them personally!
8) Let go and kiss all of the frogs! It really doesn’t matter if ideas suck; Think of them as the frogs on your path to the Prince or Princess or whatever you’ll find at the end of your rainbow!
9) Sing/ Play/ Create/ everyday! One way or another.
10) Daily practise! < This guy!!!!
If you want to be kept in the loop with all of the great inspirational learnings and resources i find along my quest for freedom comment on this post and I will put you on a fwding list!